Monday, January 20, 2014

Liebster Awards


*Boo boo booooo*

That was me blowing a celebratory trumpet.

So mai silly waifu, Appropriant, nominated me for this metablogging shit and now I’m draggin’ 11 other unlucky bloggers into this. I would have done this earlier, but I’m a lazy procrastinator. Also, I’m just bad at reading my waifu’s blog on a daily basis. I’m really sporadic with checking up on blogs. Usually, I don’t check in for a month or two and then just binge read everything the blogger has written.

The Liebster award is intended to give some exposure to small blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are as follows:
           
1.       Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2.       Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3.       Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4.       Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination
            5.     Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.

My 11 questions as provided by Appropriant:

1.       How much interest do you hold towards foreign countries, excluding Japan? When given the opportunity, would you like to move to one of them?

Eh. I’m a non-adventure seeking recluse. Other countries are cool and stuff, but I don’t really mind staying in ‘Murica for the rest of my life. I have been to China and Taiwan before though.

2.       Think about a Mary Sue/Gary Stu crafted in your image. What would not change between you and your ideal?

Higher self-esteem, I guess.

3.       Consolefag, PCfag, or CandyCrushfag?

PCfag all da way.

4.       What’s your favorite kind of noodle?

Fusilli Spirale. Cause it’s so spiraly and moe.

5.       Have you ever watched anime in a group larger than one? If so, how does it compare to when you watch anime alone?

Yup, Terribad. I watch shitty animu with other bloggers and laugh about them; shitty animu is always better when you’re with other peeps. But aside from that, I prefer to watch my animu alone.

6.       What songs in your current playlist are you not necessarily proud of?

I’m proud of all the music I listen to.

7.       Suppose a “____ Note” came into your possession. What would it be, and what would you do with it?

A Love Note. I would use it to woo Dakota Fanning.

8.       What does it mean when you love an anime?

When it leaves me feeling empty and hollow in a bittersweet way. When it lingers in my mind for days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries, until I’m six feet underground.

9.       How optimistic are you about your future?

My future is going to suck ass.

10.   What is a positive and negative impact that your schooling/campus life has contributed to your personality?

Uh. Let’s not talk about the second Hell on Earth, alright?

Oh wait, but there was this one time when a student cooked ramen in the microwave without filling it with water, so it lit on fire and we had to evacuate the school. That was funny.

11.   Do you prefer chests or booty? Or are you fine with plunderin’ both?

I’m fine with both. But for me it’s all about the facial features and if they’re slender with curves. And the legs. I like a fine pair of legs.

*cough*

Anyway, here are the over-looked blogs I pop in on a spastic basis to read their posts as I highly enjoy them.  (Why else would I nominate you if I don’t like what you write?)

AngryAnimeBitches – There’s a bunch of peeps who write for this site. This is more for Sidekick who has the best taste of ‘em all.
Anime is Dead – Pretentious moe-lover who writes detailed and insightful episodic posts
Geeknorner – Again, so dedicated to blogging. Power to ya, buddy
Lost My Thesis – To the point and enlightening
Lower Mid-Table – Far more entertaining, charismatic and witty than he would like to have you believe
Mecha-guignol – Unconventionally witty and awesome
Page Prophet – Always love reading his anime AND posts about American literature. Great guy to just converse with too.
Something Eternal – We want to see K-On! slowly rot in Hell
The Absolute Destiny AblogalypseStarted not too long ago. He’s a got a confident, funny and distinctive voice.
Tsukiyo No Hikari – For a music blog, I’m actually quite interested in every post written
Wrong Every Time – Talk about dedication and really going the extra steps for analysis

Peeps I would have nominated had Appropraint not already:


Whelp, anyway, here are your 11 questions:

1.      If you could fight crime (or reign terror) with any anime character, who would it be and why?

2.      What is one trope in the story-telling medium (outside of animu) that drives you up the walls

3.    How easily are you frightened?

4.    If, for an hour, you could manipulate electricity to your will what the hell would you do?

5.    Cake or pie?

6.    Pirates or ninjas?

7.    Are you athletic?

8.    Mornin' bird or night owl?

9.    If you could befriend a supernatural entity, what/who would it be?

10.  What is the answer to life?

11.  Who sucks the least? M Night. Shyamlan, Michael Bay or Zack Snyder? Or, if you’d prefer, who kicks the most ass? The Coen Brothers, David Fincher or Edgar Wright.

       (Or if you’re not familiar with them)
       
       What is your least favorite color?

5 comments:

  1. Can't think of 11 blog to pass this onto, but I'll probably respond soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you don't HAVE to nominate 11 other bloggers. 3 - 5 would be fine

      Delete
    2. http://mecha-guignol.com/2014/01/22/some-liebster-award-thing/

      There we go

      Delete
  2. HAHA but the weird part here, I don't really socialize in blogging. My site is more of a journal, really. But I think this is a good way to know others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, it's fine. You don't have to nominate 11 other bloggers :)

      Delete